Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Her Long Hair Shining Sold to Abyss & Apex

Thursday 6 January 2011

Just heard that Her Long Hair Shining, a 3500 word supernatural, urban fantasyish short story, has been bought by Abyss & Apex. It should be appearing there in the Autumn/Fall. 2011 is definitely starting well here at Spellmaking Towers!

This is my second story to be accepted by Abyss & Apex. Museum Beetles appeared there back in 2005 and was reprinted in 2009 in their Best Of Abyss & Apex Volume One anthology.

14 comments:

  1. Yay!! Well done you!!! Onwards and upwards for you this year!!! Wow!! I've bookmarked your beetle story so I could PRINT!! it off and read it on my way home! Or even at my lunchbreak!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! :) Brilliant start to 2011 for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Old Kitty! I hope the story brightens up your commute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda,

    Thanks. Yes, a good start. It'll never last ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You sure have had a fantastic start to your year. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne,

    Yes, it's going well so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done, sir! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Simon. Your year is off to an excellent start.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.