Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Green Magick Published

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Twitter fiction morsel Green Magick is published over at Trapeze Magazine today. Happy! 'Tis here if you wish to read it.

This is my second story to appear there, after Ghost Train got an honourable mention in their Hallowe'en competition - a competition in which, incidentally, saw myself, Milo Fowler and Stephen V. Ramey, the three instigators of Write1Sub1, appearing together on the podium (Stephen taking the top spot). Funny how it goes ...

13 comments:

  1. Thanks fairyhedgehog, J. L. Jackson and The Golden Eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it!! And I voted and left a comment before I realised my comment could be rated with either a thumbs up or down so I hope no-one will!! OH dear!! LOL!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Old Kitty - for the comment and the vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, sir; love the imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I read it, voted for it and I loved it!

    The imagery was so evocative....Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Words Crafter,

    Many thanks for your comments and the vote! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great start to the year you're having!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.