Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

New website coming soon. Ish.

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Don't tell this web site, but I've decided the time has come to create a swanky new web site to support my ongoing adventures in fictionland. It's going to be time to say good bye to Blogger after quite a few years and switch to a new Wordpress-based site. I already have hosting and a neat writers' theme sorted out - just need to find some time to get everything set up. This site has served me well, and I'll keep it running I'm sure, but it's time to create something more professional. Plus, it will give me a chance to learn some PHP and other LAMP stack malarkey. And if you're not sure what that means, stay tuned!

More news as it happens...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think.