Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Two More Flash Fiction Pieces Published

Tuesday 3 August 2010


Thaumatrope have published another of my Twitter-sized pieces today. This one is called Trompe-l'oeil. If I'm honest it's more of a joke, a tableau, than an actual story. But hey. This is my sixth sale to this particular magazine which I'm delighted about, especially because, although very short, these are conisdered pro sales.

I've also just heard that 50 to 1 are going to publish a 50-word piece of mine titled Last Shot of the War. That should be appearing over there any day now.

Please do check them out!

4 comments:

  1. I'm still giggling after reading Trompe-l'eoil.

    I can hear that squelching!

    Well done you!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Kitty,

    Thanks. Really glad you liked it! The 50to1 one isn't up yet but I'm told it will be very soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice laugh to start the day!

    Congratulations on your stories doing so well. Will you let us know when Last Shot of the War comes out?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.