Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

C is for Chimera released

Wednesday 13 April 2016

The third in Rhonda Parrish's alphabetic anthologies - C is for Chimera - is released today. This time around I had the letter F, a letter for which there was really only one chimera-related story I could write.




The book is available from Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords - and there's a Facebook launch party here. Reviews have also started to appear on Goodreads, and the response is good. Special kudos to Stephanie Cain, who has reviewed each of the twenty-six stories in the anthology. Here's what she had to say about mine:

"F" by Simon Kewin begins with a haunting sentence: "Eventually he grew weary of the long winter he'd escaped to." So opens a cold, dark, windswept story of loneliness and yearning, of a being too long removed from the human race.



4 comments:

  1. I loved your story! :D I'll be checking out your other fiction, too. You've got great covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! I did want very much to write a modern story that stayed true to the original novel.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, probably around 23 of them I should think!

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think.