Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Write1Sub1 Week #19 Check-In

Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday is Write1Sub1 Weekly check-in day. I'm posting updates on my short fiction output here as well as over on the main Write1Sub1 blog.

Not too much activity to report on the short fiction/poetry this week, but enough to keep my W1S1 head above water!

Written :
  • The Cat's Tale (SF, flash). 
  • Beneath a Sky of Leaves (poem)
  • Beams (poem)
 Submitted :
  • A Good Drying Day (Flash)
  • Second War of the Worlds (SF, Twitter)
Accepted :
Published :
  • None. Nada. Zilch. Meh.

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Another succesful week!! Well done you! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems to be a banner year for you! Accepted is as good as published, right? Kudos for still managing to get all that done in the midst of revising Hedge Witch. If I wore hats, mine would be off to you!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Words Crafter! Yes, accepted is about as good as published - although I've had magazines fold just before I was due to appear.

    Thanks for the hat thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I'm just struggling to finish revisions on one novel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex,

    Well, if it's any help, I'm struggling with doing that too ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the acceptances, Simon! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.