Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Write1Sub1 Week #14 Check-In

Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday is Write1Sub1 Weekly check-in day. I'm posting updates on my short fiction output here as well as over on the main Write1Sub1 blog.

My main short fiction work this week has been on another fantasy story called Three Miraculous Homunculi. I'd hoped to get a draft completed this week but that didn't work because of, you know, stuff. Hopefully the story will be next week's "write 1". Fortunately Twitter fiction has helped keep me on track ...

Written :
  • Three Twitter-length stories written : Written in the Stars, Masterwork and Distant Bells.
Submitted :
    • SF flash story wolF emiT from last week revised and submitted.
    Published :

    • Twitter tale Time Dilation from week #3 published by Trapeze.

      8 comments:

      1. Thanks goodness for twitter fiction. It's kept me on track, too. But not this week, I managed a nice, strange 5K fantasy that I subbed to Clarkesworld. But, the children are off school now, yikes.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Deborah,

        That's great : best of luck with the submission. But, yes, mine are off too this week. Could be more Twitter fiction coming!

        ReplyDelete
      3. I just gave Time Dilation a 5 stars vote cos it's just fabulous - brilliant!! Yay! Take care
        x

        ReplyDelete
      4. Ooh, thanks Old Kitty - much appreciated.

        ReplyDelete
      5. Duh, Time Dilation! When I went to read it, I forgot that part. Some. Nope, ALL of your Twitter Fiction, in my opinion, would make wonderful full length stories!

        My head is stopped up and I don't know if this made sense...sorry.

        ReplyDelete
      6. Words Crafter,

        Thanks, it's very kind of you to say that.

        ReplyDelete
      7. Best of luck with your current fantasy-run, sir. The gates of Fantasy Magazine shall not prevail against you!

        ReplyDelete
      8. Milo,

        Thanks. They've prevailed pretty well so far!

        ReplyDelete

      I'd love to know what you think.