Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

First Acceptance of 2011!

Sunday 2 January 2011

On January 1st, keen to get off to a flying start with Write1Sub1, I wrote a Twitter fiction SF story called "wolF emiT" and submitted it to Trapeze. Today, it was accepted! Must be some sort of record.

Editor Jessica was kind enough to say of the story :

It's stories like yours that make me happy I decided to create this magazine.

Which is sweet. The story will go live on February 8th.

Hmm, perhaps I should do a microfiction daily Write1Sub1 next year ...

15 comments:

  1. Great news, Simon. I love gettting Trapeze's tweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really don't mess around, do you? That must be some sort of a record.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah,

    Yep. me too. Delighted to be in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fairyhedgehog,

    Thanks. For the record I actually do mess around quite a bit ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!!! That's incredible! Congratulations and I hope this is just a hint of things to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. The first literary baby of 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Words Crafter. I hope so too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne,

    Am hoping for a big family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - what an excellent start to the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAHOO! Great way to kick off the W1S1 year, Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Milo and Kate. Yup, a good start ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!!!! Success - your first one of many, many, many more for the year!! Wonderful!! Please tell us - oh ok - ME! - when we (I) can read your story nearer the time!??! Thank you!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Old Kitty! I'll certainly let you know at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You rule, Simon. I love trapeze.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.