Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Prolific Blogger Award

Monday 8 February 2010

I don't think of myself as a particularly prolific blogger, but I'm delighted to report that Megan Payne over at the fantastic Odds and Ends and Scattered Bits thinks I am! She's very kindly awarded me the Prolific Blogger Award. Thanks Megs! Obviously, I'm now going to add to the prolificacy by blogging about it ...




As ever, there are rules attached to these things :

  • Every winner is expected to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers.
  • Each Prolific Blogger is asked to link to the blog from which he/she has received this award.
  • Every Prolific Blogger is asked to link back to this post, which explains the origins of the award.
  • Every Prolific Blogger is asked to visit the post listed in rule #3 and add his/her name to the "Mr. Linky" at the bottom

So, I get to nominate seven other wonderful blogs. Here's my list. All are highly recommended :

Thanks all!

    7 comments:

    1. Hi!!

      CONGRATULATIONS with your award!!! Lovely.

      And Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for nominating my and the Cat's silly blog.

      Meow.

      Now where is this Mr. Linky??!!

      Ooooh I can't wait to put up my award! Oh alright, the Cat's too.

      :-)

      Take care
      x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Old Kitty,

      The Linky thing is down at the end of this post.

      Silliness is good. I like silly.

      Simon.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Why how delightful! Congratulations on the award and and many thanks for thinking of me when you came to pass it on. I'm currently an award-free zone but I do appreciate the sentiment.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Fairyhedgehog,

      No worries, it's there if you want it. I'm enjoying your blog.

      Simon.

      ReplyDelete
    5. You're welcome, Gareth. It's an inspiring blog.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Haha, I just gave you another award to add to your list! come over and get it, it's quite a manly award, too.

      ReplyDelete

    I'd love to know what you think.