Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

YouWriteOn Latest

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Another email from YouWriteOn/Legend Publishing today. I mention it because now it's just getting funny.

This message is at least in good English. So hurrah for that. But its clear suggestion is that manuscripts didn't get published "by Christmas" because they were badly formatted and didn't meet the publishing guidelines. Now, I can believe a lot of manuscripts didn't, but I know mine did. They weren't that hard to follow. So why was Hedge Witch not published when others were? Who knows? Certainly not me because they can't seem to be able to tell me.

Now my book might see the light of day in mid-March or April, apparently. Ooh, I'm breathless with anticipation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think.