Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Hedge Witch Feedback

Sunday 1 March 2009

Had some pleasing feedback on Hedge Witch over on Authonomy today. Obviously I'm cherry-picking here but these are always good things to hear :


Your wonderful prose makes me think of Phillip Pullman. Your writing is tense and succinct, which adds to the drama. You have successfully created another world.

and

I absolutely love it! All the way through it I could picture everything perfectly in my mind. You've created such a wonderfully descriptive place that sounds beautiful yet the horrors you describe still come across perfectly as well. I can't wait to read more, and it's going on my shelf straight away!

I must make more of an effort with using Authonomy - as previously blogged, I don't really get what I'm supposed to do just now ...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got quite a few good comments on that site.

    Is that the whole story on there? I didn't want to skip to chapter 24 to check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Yep, the whole book is there on the Authonomy web site.

    Simon.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.