Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Two Triumphs

Monday 8 September 2008

Had an email from Wendy S. Delmater, Managing Editor of Abyss & Apex, asking to purchase the reprint rights for Museum Beetles (a story they have previously published) for their Best of Abyss & Apex Volume 1, to be published in November of this year. The volume is to be launched at the World Fantasy Convention, Calgary, Alberta. This is great news and I'm more than happy for them to reprint the story. They already have the cover art and it's looking good, as you can see.

I also had a reply from Serendipity, just four days after I submitted to them, accepting my magic-realist short story, Flotsam, for their next issue. Can't criticise their response time - or their taste in literature!

So, good news all round today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think.