Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

The New Blog Template Is Go!

Saturday 10 July 2010

If you're reading this directly on my blog rather than via the RSS feed, you'll have noticed that I've implemented the shiny new template I was playing around with the other day. It's much, much better I think. Thanks for all the suggestions and feedback everyone.

Still a few tweaks and enhancements to make but I think the main stuff is there. I'm going to try really hard to keep it simple and not clutter it up with new gadgets from now on ...

7 comments:

  1. Well wear as they say in this part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann,

    Thanks! Not heard that expression before but I take it that's a good thing.

    fairyhedgehog,

    Thanks to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a BRILLIANT new look blog!!!

    Yay for you!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Kitty,

    The official Old Kitty seal of approval - great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent design. The dark red fire gives a sense that you write dark, otherworldly stuff and the layout makes things easy to read and find.

    I love the Publishometer. You've got some impressive credits. I wish I'd started out my career the way you have--short fiction, poetry, and novellas first--then ease into novels, which face such overwhelming competition. And all those credits will look so good in your query.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne,

    Many thanks for the feedback. I suppose that has always been my game-plan; I just hope the novel(s) get added to the last some time soon ...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.