Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

www.simonkewin.co.uk

Tuesday 21 April 2009

I spent a bit of time today tweaking and enhancing my main web site - simonkewin.co.uk. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be writing. In my defence, I have done some of that too ...

One thing I've done is to add another story to the archive of my previously published short stories and poems. Now Earthworks is there too. This is a slipstreamy story that originally appeared in Nemonymous 2. It's a story about birds, geometry and being allergic to the modern world. It has some lines in it that still make me smile.

I've also added buttons to let people leave a tip/donation if they like what they read in the archive. It's probably optimistic to think that many people will, but you never know. I see it is an experiment. It's probably what would be called "monetising". I'm always keen to try out these neologisms ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think.