Goodreads Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Write1Sub1 Week #35 Check-In

Sunday 4 September 2011

Sunday is Write1Sub1 Weekly check-in day. I'm posting updates on my short fiction output here as well as over on the main Write1Sub1 blog.

Another quiet week. Next week will be better! A good slew of rejections but I did also get a story shortlisted by The Red Penny Papers.

Written :
  • Grains! (Twitter)
  • Black Beetles (Twitter)
  • Cernunnos (Twitter)
  • Rho-m10 (Twitter)
Submitted :
  • Grains! (Twitter) 
  • Black Beetles (Twitter)
  • Cernunnos (Twitter)
  • Rho-m10 (Twitter)
Accepted :
Published :
  • Many Happy Returns by 7x20

4 comments:

  1. You have the most amazing titles for your stories! Yay for you! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. RPP is a great market; did you download the latest issue on your Kindle? I finished reading the 3rd story this morning, and they've all been mighty fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milo, I really must go and do that right now ...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.